High quality traditional Moroccan spice mix, a sweet version of the famous Ras El Hanut, an authentic addition to any chicken,
fish, lamb or vegetarian Tajine recipe. Use it also to give a North African twist to
your soups, meats or stews.
For your Moroccan Stews and Tajines:
- Use 1 teaspoon per serving.
- For delicious Moroccan Meat Balls:
- Mix 1 teaspoon of the blend in a bowl for 16oz of freshly ground beef.
- Add 4oz of drained wet bread.
- Add 2oz of diced zucchini, salt and pepper then form the meat balls.
- Then, either roast them in a pan with olive oil or cook them in a chicken broth.